Eyelash Bubble Shampoo
Out of stock
Lash Shampoo is for cleaning the natural lashes before an application. Removes any traces of make-up, proteins and oils on natural lashes after cleansing.
Proper cleansing of the lashes is essential in preventing eye conditions. It prepares the surface for a better bond with adhesives and increases retention and extension life.
It is a very gentle formula helping to clean the lashes and having them germ-free.
- Cleanse lashes thoroughly before application
- Super gentle for lashes and skin, ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Cleanses for sanitation
- Decreases curing time
- Prevents lash mites overgrowth
- Oil free; no addition: fragrance, coloring agent, preservative not used
- Fluffy foam come out just by pushing the pump
- Contains: 50 ml (1.69 fl oz) About a 2 months worth when using morning and night
- Absolute must-have for all clients
Instructions: Place non-woven cotton under eyelashes. Place eyelash bubble shampoo on the plate. Pick up the bubble shampoo with a clean brush or a swab. Quickly cleanse the eyelashes and pores with brush very well. Clients’ eyes must be closed during the service. Bubbles dissolve quickly but keep cleansing eyelashes with a brush. Replace with new non-woven cotton. You can clean eyelashes very well and keep very sanitary. Improving the extensions retention. Also clients feel clean after this service. Wash the brush with purified water and wipe the brush clean. (Repeat this process to make sure there is no trace of shampoo in the brush.) Soak the brush with purified water. Rinse eyelashes and pores very well. Repeat soaking and rinsing with the rush replacing non-woven cotton each rise. When rinsing is done, place a dry non-woven cotton and fold it in half and dab eyelashes to dry. Use lash dryer to dry eyelashes.
Dispose within 3 months after opening.